Ethics, Knowledge, Creativity, Service
Douglas J. Lynch, born and raised in Texas. Graduated from NTSU BBA In Insurance / Risk Management. Started insurance career as an Inland / Ocean Marine and Property & Casualty Underwriter. Moved to the agency side of insurance in 1991.
I am an avid nutritionist, health and body builder. My interest outside of my job focus on animal rescues, mainly Pit-Bull Death Row. Also, involved in Wildlife rescue. This, and weight training, have been my passion since 13-years-old. I currently reside in Austin, Texas and have been married for 20 years to Anastasia Lynch.
Principle & Ethics
- Work harder than other agents; work smarter than other agents
- All calls/emails returned immediately – same day
- Keep customers informed at all times; status
- Give more detail of coverage, exclusions, advantages and disadvantages of quotes, carriers, coverage forms, better educated than competition.
- Always do what is right; brutal honesty even if it means walking away from business.
- Treat all parties involved, customers and competition, with respect and courtesy.
- Try to make the insurance process pain free
I have been involved in all aspects of construction. I insure, educate and service contractors in all cities in Texas, Oklahoma and other states.
I take more of an educational approach to insurance in that I want each customer to understand what they are buying and how it is different. I try to review all my new customers prior policies and give a no obligation review of their coverage. Like education, I sell coverage over price. While I will get you the best rate in the market, you will also get coverage tailor made for your company not available with other agents. I have found, for the most part, agents only sell policies, but don’t spend the time to educate the customer on coverage.
I am currently Senior Vice President at BrookStone Insurance Group, a great bunch of folks I am proud to be associated with. I know all types of insurance, but 95% of what I do is in Construction Insurance …Builders Risk, General Liability, Umbrella, Auto, Worker’s Comp, equipment, etc. I work with General Contractors and Trade Contractors of all types and sizes.
Get in Touch
Send Us a Message
Copyright Douglas Lynch – All rights reserved